On 24 May 2008, at 9:18, Nikita Egorov wrote:

>>> Yes - very cool indeed!
>> I don't suppose it can do OpenGL though - which is a shame because I
>> have a little project where GL on a framebuffer would be just
>> ideal...
> I never used OpenGL via DirectFB so I had not implemented the
> support of it. You have a chance to do it :)

Hmm, that's exactly the sort of "opportunity" I was hoping to
avoid... ;-)

Also, I did some testing yesterday, and to do what I envisaged, I'd
need pretty decent (i.e. hardware accelerated) GL performance, a
software/mesa type implementation wouldn't be fast enough. And I
*know* I can't get into writing that now, so...

Cheers,
--
Ian