> doxygen comments for undocumented features of Fl_Color_Browser

> added comment for mode() and enum {M_RGB, ...} but now I can't find
> the latter on the genrated pages. What have I done wrong?

Brain is a bit slow today but I've worked it out - maybe:

Fl_Color_Chooser::mode() is a public method that returns which of
the color chooser faces is currently being displayed and therefore
whether it is showing RGB, hex, byte or HSV values.

However, the anonymous enum { M_RGB, M_HEX, M_BYTE, M_HSV }; appears
in the source file and not the header, which makes me think that they
are not meant to be visible.

So I don't think doxygen can create entries for them. Certainly not
with the \relates and other \command and comments that I've tried.

D.