> > Or something as Fl_Window::set_class(myClassName) would be=20
> > IMHO even better in that case.
>
> Yes.
> I wonder though - if the app has several windows, would we expect to set
> the window-class individually per window, or would it be a static such
> that setting it once sets it for all windows?
>
> (I'm starting to get confused about overloading the words "window" and
> "class" now - we set the window class using a member function of the
> Fl_Window class...)
> --=20
> Ian
IMHO, as the window is already created but not showed from what I read of the
current need, it could be a non static function.
If it is made clear that it could be intersting to get a default configurable
class name for all windows created after a setting,
then we could also add an Fl_Window static member...

Fabien