Duncan said:
>> If we follow the doxygen approach, we would simply remove the full
>> HTML links, and just leave 'Fl_Widget::draw()' and let doxygen fill
>> in the details. But then we don't get what we had before. [...]

Fabien replied:
> Could you add the pdf/latex doc you get in a ./documentation/pdf
> directory in the svn so that we can see this alpha version and help?
> [...]
> I'm generally open to initiatives that make the doxygen doc. more
> doxygen compliant. This said, we are talking about our custom pages
> so I need to 'see' what you are talking about to get a more precise
> idea before we try to find the best compromise.

I fully agree that it would be easier to discuss if you could see the
LaTeX/PDF document. However, at this moment there are a lot of places
where the HTML used in the *.dox files is a bit more non-standard than
doxygen expects, resulting in LaTeX constructs that LaTeX doesn't like.
So I haven't got a workable PDF just yet.

If I commit my changes to drawing.dox later this evening, you can see
the links problem in the generated HTML pages. Can you wait 12 hours?

D.