Fabien Costantini wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I updated fltk 1.3 to svn r6440. When I get to install, I get an error
>> that index.html is missing. AFAICT, index.html is a relic and has been
>> replaced
>
> Thanks Alvin, removing obsolete index.html was not enough as new pdf and
> html data would not be installed, this is fixed in r6443, now you get the
> pdf at minimum, and also html files if any were generated.
>
> Fabien

Thanks. I just checked the installed html docs and they look like images are
missing (like you said). I will update to r6443.

I tend to use html docs instead of pdf since the html docs integrate well
into KDevelop. To tell the truth, I haven't tested the pdf docs in KDevelop
yet. I will try that out too.

--
Alvin