On 17.12.2008, at 15:28, Albrecht Schlosser wrote:

> matthiasm wrote:
>>
>> Great! Please go ahead.
>
> I'll do.
>
> BTW: Welcome back! :-)

Thanks! ;-)

We have been building and opening a museum for "Brandy" over the last
three months. The place was pretty much deserted and raw, but we got
it back going and can now show the visitors the art of destilling in
the biggest wine destillery of Germany. Three weeks ago was the
opening event with 600 people from all over the area including the
mayor of the city and some officials even from the state. I had the
honor of holding the opening speech and my legs are still shaking a
bit ;-)

Anyway, reading the FLTK mailing list helped me a lot to stay sane in
the evenings and get my thoughts away from cleaning windows, moving 2
metric tons heavy copper pots and rolling 3000 gallon wood barrels.

Back to UTF8 - horray :-P

  Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/