> At a slight tangent - did we come up with a solution for providing
> html docs to users on platforms that (probably) do not have the
> necessary tools to generate them?

> I'm thinking here of what happens on a win32 platform, say, that will
> not build the html docs when the tarball is built. What then does the
> Fl_Help_View demo in the test folder link to?

IIRC, this was one of the arguments for providing the single pdf
file so that they would at least have some documentation. For a
release version it would be up to date, for a snapshot it would
be relatively recent.

I think the solution to the second is to put together an example.html
page that is included in the test/demo directory.

D.