[STR Pending]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2221
Version: 1.3-feature
Fix Version: 1.3.0 (r6951)

Let's do a recap of where we are now.
I upload file recap.zip containing all modified source code (and .h)
to avoid svn diff problems, and will follow Greg's advice thereafter.

Solved issues:
- non-antialiased fonts under 10.4
- Sudoku crash
- vanishing "About myprog" window

New API proposal:
- fl_mac_set_about(const Fl_Menu_Item *item)
to connect an FLTK menu item to the "About myprog" application menu item

Extending Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar towards more complete FLTK behavior:
I have added these two member functions (that's new):
int add(const char* label, int shortcut, Fl_Callback*, void *user_data=0,
int flags=0);
void remove(int n);
so system menus can now also be modified programmatically. This
is done in a very brutal way (delete the whole menu bar and recreate
it fully after any add or remove) but it requires very, very little
code (so hopefully no bug).

Pending issues:
- white footprint behind Fl_Native_file_Chooser wwindow in Ian's app
- drag crash in Ian's app
- nonfunctional keyboard accelerators in Ian's app