On 12 Dec 2009, at 19:36, manolo gouy wrote:

> I have uploaded file recap2.zip that contains several patched files
> and .h to solve, in addition to what has already been mentionned:
> - missing shortcuts in Sudoku system menu on PPC

Checked this - now works in my app built on 10.4.11 / PPC.

Also, thanks to Greg's other patch, the "saucepan" symbol is the
right way up, too.

> - drag with square image when not dragging from an Fl_Input_ object

Lovely, thanks for that. Not identical to before, I think, but very
similar, and works for me.

> - compilation without __APPLE_COCOA__

Seems to be OK.

> This also contains a well verified Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar API extended with
> add(), remove(), and replace() functions that are enough to
> programmatically control the system menu bar.

Not tested that yet - I have no code for this since it never worked
before...
May try and use it now that it is available, though.