> >> One thing - the function prototype doesn't seem to be in any header
> >> file, so I had to add one. Where are you planning to add it?
> >>=20
> >=20
> > I put it in FL/mac.H, right after the MacCollapseWindow prototype.
> > This would require the user to #include "FL/x.H". How to document
> > this header requirement ?
>
> FL/x.H is the correct header for this since this is a system specific =
> function. You can document that by adding a \note field in the doxygen =
> paragraph.

There is some ambiguity here between where to put the prototype (mac.H
is my guess) and what include to ask the user (x.H which includes
mac.H). Am I correct ?

> I will add your recent patches to the SVN now.

Thanks. There is also the small src/Makefile patch.

> *** Thanks for the continued great work ***

As you can guess, I'm very keen to see this Cocoa port work.
I hope we won't hit a wall with the Fl_Native_File_Chooser bug in
Ian's app. It seems to be a tough bug, whereas all others were
simple to repair when looked closely. I use the native chooser
in my own app without error, so am very puzzled. Let's see what
Ian obtains after my suggested change (just of test for now).

By the way, I have also Cocoa-ized Fl_Native_File_Chooser, necessary
because the framework it uses is absent from 64-bit snow leopard
(though it is still in leopard), and I have sent that to Greg.
I remember that inclusion of Fl_Native_File_Chooser is in the
FLTK-1.3 roadmap. Did you decide when to include it in 1.3 ?