On 21 Dec 2009, at 15:14, manolo gouy wrote:

> - FL_MENU_RADIO is now working in Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar

Well, maybe... Someone else will need to test this to confirm, but in
my hacked up menubar demo (hacked to use sys_menu_bar for testing)
the FL_MENU_RADIO entries *mostly* work, but I see something odd...

Try this: the radio button menu entry in the menubar demo has three
sections separated by divider lines, and in the plain Fl_Menu version
you can select one entry in each section - so the divide lines are
acting like groups.

Now, in the Fl_Sys_Menu version, I find that there is some sort of
interaction between the "groups"; so if I set a button in group 1,
then set a button in group 2, the button in group 1 will be
cleared... If I then set a button in group 3, the button in group 2
will be cleared, and so on.

But, the buttons in group 1 don't seem to affect the buttons in group
3, and vice versa.

Odd.

No idea what that is about.