Greg Ercolano wrote:
> Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
>> Fl_Native_File_Chooser_MAC.o: ../FL/Fl_Native_File_Chooser.H
>> ../FL/Fl_Native_File_Chooser_MAC.H
>>
>> Fl_Native_File_Chooser_WIN32.o: ../FL/Fl_Native_File_Chooser.H
>> ../FL/Fl_Native_File_Chooser_WIN32.H
>>
>> Fl_Native_File_Chooser_FLTK.o: ../FL/Fl_Native_File_Chooser.H
>> ../FL/Fl_Native_File_Chooser_FLTK.H
>
>       These do look wrong in that they're missing the .cxx files.

The .cxx files are some lines above this. I don't know who separated
them, but I didn't want to change this. I hope I got 'em all in my
commit.

>       However, note the problem matt was having was with the
>       "file_chooser" program, as opposed to the "native-filechooser" program.

Yes, sorry, I mixed that up a little bit. I also wrote that there
was an ABI change in Fl_Preferences, and this *might* have caused
the troubles, but who knows...

BTW.: I just thought about a way to test it: Roll the svn working
copy back to release #n (svn up -r<n>), compile everything, roll
forward (svn up -r<n+x>), compile again, ...  Combine this with
make depend, and maybe you can find out what was missing.

I'm really wondering if we should do the same as Bill did for
FLTK 2: remove the makedepend files (and all hand-written
dependencies in the Makefiles) from the repository and add
"makedepend" as a dependency in the Makefile so that it is
done automatically during make - at least after a fresh
checkout. Somehow ...

Albrecht