[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2310
Version: 1.3-feature

Some more formal comments for method names. To be more compatible with
current FLTK naming conventions I suggest the following changes (to be
discussed, if/before this will be integrated):

Fl_Native_Printer -> Fl_Printer (we don't have another printer widget)

getprintablerect -> printable_rect (FLTK usually doesn_t use "get...")

setorigin -> origin (FLTK usually doesn_t use "set...")

rescale -> scale (why should it be called "re"-scale?)

An additional method to get the current origin (or two methods to get
x_offset and y_offset) would be nice.