[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2310
Version: 1.3-feature

Thanks Albrecht, your idea of placing the traverse call earlier
indeed saves an offset calculation that was effectively done twice.
I have further improved that by putting the traverse call after
the fl_pop_clip() call, so we have no deeper clip stack cost
(when the subwindow is printed, it will be clipped by print_widget),
and by removing a useless origin() call that's immediately followed
by another one.

The printer demo was modified a few days ago including a sub-sub-window
in it to test for this issue. You can check that both our codes
handle that correctly.

All of that is now in the svn.