manolo gouy wrote:

> Thanks Albrecht, your idea of placing the traverse call earlier
> indeed saves an offset calculation that was effectively done twice.
> I have further improved that by putting the traverse call after
> the fl_pop_clip() call, so we have no deeper clip stack cost
> (when the subwindow is printed, it will be clipped by print_widget),
> and by removing a useless origin() call that's immediately followed
> by another one.

Very good.  I had seen the useless origin() after posting my patch,
but didn't want to do any more modifications.  Thanks for removing
that as well.  And you're right about clipping.

It's a pleasure to work with you on this project.

> The printer demo was modified a few days ago including a sub-sub-window
> in it to test for this issue. You can check that both our codes
> handle that correctly.

Ah, I see.  But the more general case would be a hierarchy of

   window - group - window - group - window

with non-zero x/y coordinates of each.  Anyway, the current code
is _designed_ to cope with this.  I hope it will do.

Albrecht