All,

Some notes on testing r7187 of the printing patch on a few random
targets last night.

OSX PPC 10.4.11:

Build and runs OK. Not obviously slower than stock (though this
particular machine is slow by modern standards anyway...)
My offscreen tests worked OK, and printed OK.
Other tests seem to be OK - though I forgot to run my Cairo test...

A lot of build-time warnings about "class FL_xyz has virtual functions
with non-virtual destructor" type stuff.
This is building from the Makefile with the stock Apple gcc, I wasn't
using Xcode.

Win Vista with Msys/mingw:

I set this box up to try and look for the "zombie process" that Domingo
reports, so it has mingw with gcc-3.4.5 and Msys on a stock Vista box.

Again, all seems well, for the most part.
Again, I forgot to run my Cairo test...
My offscreen test works and prints out OK.
My GL test ran OK, but the contents of the GL window did not print - is
that expected? I thought I'd heard that was fixed now?

None of the tests left behind this zombie of which Domingo speaks - I
don't know what is different between our setups though...

Didn't try any linux tests - ran out of time. I assume others have dome
so already, of course.

Also, I didn't try any postscript output on either host.

--
Ian

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132