Found a little feature (very minor) probably was always there in the
fl_printer tree too but I never noticed before.

With a fresh checkout of fltk-1.3, on winXP, running the test/cube.exe
demo, I notice that the menu button that has been added to access the GL
print cb is:

- too tall to fit in the available space, so overlaps the GL window
slightly.

- too narrow to fit the word "Menu" into.

I'm guessing that this was mainly tested on OSX where, since it is an
Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar, these issues would not show up. But it looks untidy on
winXP (and I assume the X11 version would show similar features to the
winXX case?)

I'd suggest that the following looks tidier, at least on this platform:

  Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar *menubar_;
  menubar_ = new Fl_Sys_Menu_Bar(0, 0, 60, 20); // sizes changed to fit
  menubar_->box(FL_FLAT_BOX); // boxtype changed to be more "menu like"
  menubar_->menu(items);

--
Ian

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132