Hi, (not sure if this is the right forum for this),

I want to create several instances of my little app.
Trying to use a vector, my compiler had issues.  Looking around the net,
wikipedia has it that:

"The vector template can be instantiated with any type that fulfills the
CopyConstructible and Assignable requirements"

There is no copy constructor for Fl_Window, I think.

I tried to knock one up for my class that inherits from Fl_window but did not
get very far.

For those who actually know what they are doing, this may not be too difficult.
 Please help.

(And I wonder if a copy constructor might not be a good idea to implement
generally.)

regards,
pawel