> I am using fltk2.0 for my development.

That may not be wise, as fltk2 is the experimental branch, has never had
a release, and is still considered alpha for most practical purposes.
Fltk-1.3 is the active branch and is more up-to-date and certainly less
buggy than fltk2 in most cases.
Fltk-1.1 is the stable branch.

> My requirement to show a menu on background desktop, when i
> am showing menu i need to show a menu image should be
> transparent(i should able to see background image which is
> set for desktop with transparent way).

I'm not sure, but I don't think nay version of fltk will support that,
unless you write quite a lot of (probably platform specific) helper
code...

Can you expand on what you are trying to do 9and why) so that we can
suggest things that might help you.

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132