[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2642
Version: 1.3-feature

Fluid used to be dynamically linked for a good reason. I t was supposed to
accept plugins for additional widgets. This was problematic because Fluid
is required to compile the source, so if Fluid can not find the dll for
some reason, the entire build will fail. This happened specifiacally when
users moved Fluid somewhere els, but did not move the dll.

I think that's the reason why Fluid is now statically linked (and can not
accept plugins that need a UI). But we could change another test to use
the DLL.