The header file Fl_Font.H has always been in the src/ folder, rather
than in FL/ since it provides "private" low-level stuff about the
platform specific font handling.

But, on the other hand, when I am manipulating fonts, it's very handy to
get access to that stuff, so I generally just include it by setting the
full path to my working build - but this doesn't work in a "general"
case since the files in src/ are not "installed" (AFAIK) so there's no
way to access that "normally"...

Now, I wonder if this is a good thing or not?

We could put it in FL/ for example (so it then would be installed) but
protect it with the FL_INTERNALS guard so that it is not normally
exposed to "user" code.

Or something.

Thoughts?
--