On 06.06.2011 10:01, Manolo Gouy wrote:
> Reading STR #2657, I discover that Fl_File_Chooser.cxx seems to be
> generated from Fl_File_Chooser.fl. I have modified the .cxx file
> at r.8282 and r.8286. Should I modify accordingly the .fl file?

yes, please!

> In sum, what's the policy for this pair of files ? Why are both of
> them under svn control if they are redundant ?

You should modify the .fl file AND create the new .cxx and .h files.

The reason for this apparent redundancy is that fluid depends on the
library, so we can't generate the .cxx and .h files during the build
process. The same is true for Fl_Help_Dialog and fluid's own .fl
files.

Albrecht