The new header should look like this:

// Copyright 1998-2011 by Bill Spitzak and others.
//
// This library is free software. Distribution and use rights are outlined in
// the file "COPYING" which should have been included with this file.  If this
// file is file is missing or damaged, see the license at
// "http://www.fltk.org/";.
//
// Please report all bugs and problems on the following page:
//
//     http://www.fltk.org/str.php
//