On 11 Dec 2011, at 07:10, David wrote:

> FWIW, I have one folder I do all the changes to, then download a new copy of
> the branch, use winmerge to compare folders, then pull over only the parts I
> want to create a specific patch for posting here.

If you are mainly working on a Windows host, then I find I favour BeyondCompare
over winmerge these days. But, you know, horses for courses and all that...

> There's enough changes now, that it's getting hard to remember all the little
> minor changes there may be, espically when mixed on top of other patches.

Yup I can see that getting tricky. Might be easier to set up your own local
repo with the changes in and use the to generate the patch sets and so forth,
that might be easier than picking out the bits by hand in winmerge. or maybe
not...