> >>     I'll try to also follow through to document this in the CMP,
> >>     with the provision that this is an evolving topic.
> >>
> >>     I should also try to merge in all that other stuff awaiting
> >>     addition to the CMP.
> >
> > That would be most excellent!
>
> +1 ;-)

    OK, updated the CMP.

    The new changes are in 'wine red' so that it's easy to see
    the new stuff.

        o Makes mention of the new FLTK_ABI_VERSION stuff;
          its intended use and what to do during Minor releases

        o Added all the new doxygen stuff we all discussed
          a few years ago

    Feedback welcome. If necessary, feel free to modify or revert
    the cmp.php commit.

    Will add the commented out FLTK_ABI_VERSION macro definition
    tomorrow.