[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2827
Version: 1.3-feature

Add an 'a la mac os x' reselect feature when user
clicks 2 times on an item, that was therefore already selected in Fl_Tree.

First, it would permit like in os x to implement optionally an item label
edit the 2nd time user selects it by just implementing what's needed to do
so in the callback ->trivial.

Second, We could address the problem of dbl-clicking an item in the tree
(would not be detectable at the callback level because the cb is always
called only once for now : see select() for more info)

Of course, we would also make sure that this feature is only actiive when
asked for (i.e. we could have a select_always() property or the like that
would set a flag to indicate that we want to be called always )

Finally, if the new option would activated, then the user would receive a
'RESELECT' new enum value to add to the selected/deselected/opened/closed
existing list so that one could easily differentiate that information in
the callback.