To those MinGW fans out there: I am trying to add MinGW compiles for Jenkins.

I downloaded MinGW-get from mingw.org and ran it (it seems that they uploaded
it only 24 hours ago - should I use a different version). Using the included
package, it does not install the C compiler (it does compile C++ though). Using
the option to download the newest version, I get tons of download errors from
sourceforge.

What am I doing wrong?

Oh, and a second thing: I am also trying to find a way to run MinGW scripts
from the MSWindows shell (which is what Jenkins does).

 - Matthias