[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L829
Version: 3.0-feature

I wrote:

>The code in 'animate' has bugs: the background is always white.

Here I am wrong: the white color is the button background color.

I have found another animated GIF image: 'puma_e0.gif' has the
same geometry as 'cat.gif'.But has one distinction: each frame
has a white background. The current white background paints
over the previous background and therefore the previous
movement of the animal.

The standard 'test/pixmap_browser' shows the white background.

The 'test/pixmap_browser' with the animated Fl_GIF_IMAGE.cxx
does not show a white background.

The animation with 'animate puma_e0.gif' shows that the code
is buggy: a white background is shown only for the first frame,
all other frames have a black background.

winfried