On 02/22/13 15:15, Patrick wrote:

>> If you have suitable pixmaps, might be worth a shot: we'd need to be sure
>> about the licensing and copyright mind you - that seems to be much more a
>> pain these days that in was back in the day...

> What about this site:
> http://openclipart.org/
>
> Presently they are in svg form but they can be exported from Gimp or
> Inkscape as bitmaps of any size. All of this art is public domain

        Yes, something compatible with whatever we come up with for our examples
        (zlib license, etc) would be fine.

        I can also draw stuff if something custom is needed.
        I have an under utilized BFA in animation, which means
        I can draw silly things on the backs of scrap paper
        such as envelopes, paper bags, and art degrees, lol:
        http://seriss.com/people/erco/sketches/view-2010-2012.php
        http://seriss.com/people/erco/sketches/view-2003.php