On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Christophe Geuzaine <cgeuza...@ulg.ac.be> wrote:
> Adding

Indeed, that did the trick!  Thanks so much!  I updated my make_bundle
script, presumably fltk could do the same with the official one,
provided there are no side-effects on non-retina systems.

> in the app's Info.plist makes standard FLTK widgets/fonts draw fairly well
> (there are some small artifacts and "off-by-one" line drawings here and
> there, but nothing major). OpenGL windows are still drawn at half-resolution,
> though...

Yeah, I remember the Apple docs said that opengl, being pixel based,
isn't quite so simple to convert to retina.