[STR New]

Link: http://www.fltk.org/str.php?L2951
Version: 1.4-feature

Well, Greg said it all.. ;-)

That said, here's one addition from me. It'd be good to have the widget
look like the other FLTK slider widgets for integration with other
sliders. However, I'd also like it to have its own fancy look. Maybe both
(selectable) would be good to have. (The ultimate option would be to
provide a hook to enable own draw() functions, but that's probably too
much effort.)

So I think that making this DoubleSlider widget being able to use only one
slider would be simple and offer an opportunity to use it (and its maybe
different look) as a normal lider widget as well, depending on an option
or flag - need not be its own class name.