hi all..

I would like to place an OpenGL window into a wizard, but I'm new to fltk so my
source has some problems. I'm using 1.3.0 I'm on OSX Lion 10.7.3 64-bit.

1. the OpenGL window overlaps all of the wizard pages. It should only appear on
the first page.

2. the OpenGL window is blank until the user interacts with it. Perhaps there
is a way to force a refresh on startup? I suspect there is a problem which
prevents this from occurring.

The project is attached.. it's derived from a merge of the Fl_Wizard and the
"OpenGL Example with Widgets" demo at http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk (a
rather handy page).

If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

thanks!