On 04/09/13 10:07, Ivan Nedrehagen wrote:
>>      Which version of FLTK (1.3.1, 1.3.2..)
>
> I use FLTK 1.3.2
>>
>>      Also: do the FLTK opengl test programs cube.exe and shape.exe exhibit
>>      this same behavior?
>
> Yes they do.

        Right, good to know.

>>      I cannot replicate with Win7 + mingw-64 (gcc4.5.2) + fltk 1.3.x-svn
>> current;
>
> I am using the 4.7.2 rev 9 with Win 7
>
>>      Hardware is a mac mini running win7/64 ultimate, default drivers.
>
> I use a Dell precision

        What does this means in terms of the graphics card?
        Those specifics are probably useful to help replicate.

        I don't have any dell equipment here (though one of the other
        devs might), but depending on the graphics, that might help
        zero it in.

> I am wondering about the drivers also, but I cannot say for sure. I did
> upgrade my drivers before posting just to make sure, but still it is strange
> that I cannot see this behaviour on any other opengl program.
> I did download and compile freeglut, their demos run smooth without any
> problems.

        I see.

        Well, you could open an STR with all the details we've found to date.

        It's going to be a problem though if the devs can't replicate.

        If you're able to identify the issue, supply a patch, or at least let us
        know what changes the problem if you try messing around with the FLTK
innards.
        You may find something in the FLTK opengl win32 initialization code that
        needs adjusting.

        You might try tweaking the freeglut examples to enable features FLTK is
        enabling (double buffer mode, etc) to see if you can perhaps replicate
        the problem outside FLTK, to see if it's a particular opengl feature
causing
        the problem.