mal content wrote:
> Right. So I'm still confused, but at least I know I'm
> confused about something that isn't totally irrelevent.

        Ya, I think because 2.x is still in development,
        there's gonna be bumps like this.

> Seems like a lot to take in just to set a global Style
> on all widgets.

        Well, it's not too bad, about 6 lines of code
        to affect windows and buttons.

        Looks like about three lines of code *per widget type*
        is needed though.

        If you just want to change eg. the label size in ALL
        the widgets, doing them one at a time would be a hassle
        if you have an app that uses a lot of different widgets.

        Maybe there's a simple way to affect *all* widgets easily,
        but I don't see the way to do it from the docs.

        Some examples and descriptions by the 2.x developers
        are needed here before you can move forward with style
        programming. If sufficiently motivated, you can look to the
        code to move forward. (I'm not that motivated, I was just
        curious to answer your question)

> I'll wander over to fltk.developer if the discussion is
> going over there.

        I'll move those paragraphs over there now..