Hi All,
Based on stuff in the list, I decided to test my program for memory leaks with
valgrind.  The results seem to indicate a memory leak associated with wait().
Since I'm still a newbie with fltk, I'm not sure I'm understanding the error
message correctly.  I would appreciate your help in figuring out whether this
is a problem with my code (one of many), or is a fltk problem.  I appolgise for
having the code and error as an attachment, but I haven't found out how to
import text into yahoo mail yet.

Thanks for your help,
Marty