Thank you Dehan.
I was getting desparate.

 By OS cleanup, do you mean that gnome cleans up all of the leftovers, or does
Linux clean things up?

 What subject can I search in the archives to learn more?  I've looked at the
postings under destructors.

Should I ignore valgrind leak reports?

Don't bother answering if the question will be answered in the archives under
the subject I hope you;ll provide.

Thanks again,
Marty

Dejan Lekic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Mr. Moore,
everything is OK, and You do not need win.destroy() at all. This topic
has been discussed thousand of times. In short, it is much faster (and
more efficient) to let OS cleanup after application ends than let
application destroy all objects (OS does this anyway).