> > But in fltk-1.3, it can't set as above, I use=20
> > o->labelfont((Fl_Font)(FONT_NAME));, but it will has segm=20
> > fault when run the test programme.
> >=20
> > How to add a font in fltk-1.3?
>
> Before we go on, there are two font demos distributed in the test folder
> of the fltk-1.3 tarball, so you should probably play about with those a
> bit first, to see how much of it works on your setup (I'm thinking there
> may be odd features in your platform, which seems to be non-standard in
> some ways?)
> Anyway, try the two demos "utf8" and "fonts" to see how that goes, and
> you can look at their sources to see how they do what they do...
>
> As to your specific query: You maybe need to set the font first?
>
> Try something like:
>
>       Fl::set_font(my_fnt, " name of font");
>       :
>       :
>       o->labelfont(my_fnt);
>       :
>       :
>
>  etc...
>

> SELEX Galileo Ltd
> Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS=
> 14 3EL
> A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132

Hi Ian,
As you said, I need to set a font first which can support Chinese.

I have tried your method, but still has segm fault. My code is as follows:

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
Fl_Window *window = new Fl_Window(480, 272);
  Fl_Box *box = new Fl_Box(20,40,260,100,"ÄãºÃ");
  box->box(FL_UP_BOX);
  box->labelsize(36);
  Fl_Font my_fnt;
  Fl::set_font(my_fnt, "WenQuanYi Zen Hei");
  box->labelfont(my_fnt);
  box->labeltype(FL_SHADOW_LABEL);
  window->end();
  window->show(argc, argv);