What host platform are you on? Or which version of fltk you are using...

> I have add a timeout in my main thread, and it will repeat
> per 1 second, then I change the RTC time, change to a
> previous time, such as (the current time is 9th Mar, 2010, I
> change to 9th Mar, 2009), the timeout will stop and will not
> repeat. But if I change the time to a future time, will has
> no such issue. Why?

No idea.

Might be related to the way the host system implements its timers.
The fltk code mainly uses the host timers, so it is likekly that all you
are doing is exposing some underlying issue with the host timers.

I don't think the fltk does anything special with this.

Have you dug into the fltk source to see what it does? Perhaps you will
see something that is wrong there?

> I tried to remove the timeout, and add the timeout again
> after change to prvious time, sometimes the timeout can
> repeat again and again, but sometimes can't work.

I've never had a problem with removing and re-attaching timers in recent
versions of fltk, though there used to be issues with mxing fltk timers
and gl timers in the same code (now fixed I think) so I don't think that
relates in any way to what you are doing...

> How to solve this issue?

Don't know. Not changing the RTC...?

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132