.

>  No - you maybe missed my second post on this? Your callback method is

definitely not finding the correct widget to call.

> Your mygl widget is fine - you simply are not calling it.
>

> You were right!

> Though, for the record, your GL code is wrong, too and does not draw
>> what you think it draws...
>>

> I made some fixing and it is working now!
>

> What I suggest you do is make your MainWindow class derive for Fl_Window
> - you have created a new class that holds various widgets, including an
> Fl_Window.
>
> But if you derive from Fl_Window, and make your menu, and the "mygl"
> object be children of that window, then in your callback you can get the
> parent of the menu and then cast that to the appropriate type to get
> mygl as a child, then all should be well.

That's what I did and it is working now! Thanks!

PS: just for the record I tried what Greg told me to do and I still getting
that error.. And I didn't really understand how this parent() method is
suppose to work. How can I create an hierarchy of widgets? Using the
children() method? Or current()->add() method? I read the manual but it is
not clear to me..

--
Att,

Pedro Henrique Linhares.