Hi,
so far I've been using FLTK v1.1.10 (Windows7, Microsoft VC++ 2008 Express),
but now I need Fl_Tree, so I switched to the latest release of FLTK 1.3.x
(r7677).
The first thing I am unsure about, is wich project should I build.
ide\vc2005 is the one I found likely ( there's also ide\deprecated\visualc
). So once I opened fltk.sln in the vc2005
folder my VC++ does a .NET conversion on the files, in the end it gives me a
warning message: Some of the properties associated with the solution could
not be read.

After this I did clicked on Build Solution, here's the log:
http://paste-bin.com/view/3e0fc8c7

So what should I build, or what am I doing wrong?
Thanks.