Some remarks:
1. There is no “fltk.pdf” in the documentation subdir bundled with the FLTK
software,  although it is announced in the README (as far as I understood).

2. Calling the “programmers manual” from the FLUID GUI (via Help…) fails
as it is looking for a file “main.html”;  but there is only
“index.html”. I think fluid should look for “index.html”

3. I would prefer a similar index structure of the manual as it was in version
1.1.10. So the (very important) chapter “Classes” should be kept at the
same position: as the first appendix chapter (just before “Enumerations”)

Thanks for the good job you all did !
RR