Hi all,

my FLTK (Linux)application crashes with the message:

./../src/xcb_io.c:249: process_responses: Assertion ‘(((long)
(dpy->last_request_read) – (long)(dpy->request)) <= 0)’ failed.

That happens when about 5000 lines are written into a (derived)Fl_Browser
widget that were received via a socket.
Generally writing more than 5000 lines into that browser is no problem.
The same actions done with only about hundred lines works fine.

The environment is Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, running in a Virtual box, FLTK version
1.1.10.
However, the Windows (XP) version works fine with 10000 lines!!

I assume that the message comes up from the X Window system, but I have no
idea, how I can fix it or avoid it.

Any ideas or recommendations to fix the problem?
Could it be useful to upgrade to FLTZK 1.3.0 ?

Thanks