On 07/12/11 05:49, MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:

> FWIW, for future versions, I am much less worried about whether fltk
> should use STL and C++0x extensions internally (you can of course use
> any extensions you like in your own code already...)
>
> I am worried about how we embrace the future of GUI design -
> touchscreens, gestures, multi-touch, etc.

        Yes, I'm sure the day will come when I'll need
        "pinch to zoom" and two-finger-scroll in my apps..

        While walking around at Best Buy about 6 months ago,
        I noticed there were a few touch screen systems.
        Not sure if that's a sign of the times, or a "too early"
        attempt to bring touch screen to the masses.

        But we probably should be readying ourselves for this.