> I think that lines are drawn correctly but I could be wrong on that.
> There is a difference of 1 between line drawing and circle drawing
> coordinates.
>
> It is more annoying than a problem.
>
> Is there some underlying design reason or is it just an oversight. If
> this is an oversight correcting it now would break existing code.
>
> This has existed in Version 1.1.x and 1.3, to my knowledge.

Can you run the unittests example from the tests folder, on your various
systems, and see how that behaves.

That's (supposed) to be the standard check for line drawing consistency
across platforms, and I just tried it and it appears to be OK. You'll
need to try the "rectangles" and the "circles and arcs" pages.

If it does not work right for you, or you think there is some specific
case it is handling (or indeed testing!) incorrectly, it would be very
useful if you could file an STR for this, if possible including a
compileable example that exhibits the aberrant behaviours.

Thanks,
--
Ian

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132