Hi all,

My name is Raj. I am from CA. I a writing a C++ code compatible to FLTK tool.

Basically my requrement is I have a Water Tank.

When i click on the water tank the fish image should appear and we should move
the fish in the water tank by dragging the mouse.

I need a C++ code for this one. If you need any thing let me know.

I need this asap by tomorrow EOD 11-30-11.I know its annoying but its urgent
sorry. My contact number is 9174355532 incase if you need anything.

Thanks a lott for your help and i am so grate full to you if you can send it by
tommorow ( Wednesday EOD ).

Thanks,

RAJ.