I have developed an application using v 1.1.X series of fltk over many years,
which places many sub windows at the same place inside the main app, only one
at at time though.

I have experimented using it with v1.3.0 and it compiles out of the box,
but when it comes to running it the windows now appear as dialogs,
i.e. not attached to the main app, i.e. somehow the current parent window has
been set 0 at creation time.

I will have to step through this under dbx and try to understand what is
happening, but just wondered if there are differences between 1.1.X and 1.3.0
that to the developers would obviously account for this change in behaviour.

Cheers in advance.