I recently switched from Fedora 16 to Scientific Linux 6 which is based on
Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.  I've been writing apps for work using fltk V2.0 for
years and still am, however this problem also exists with V1.3.

The problem is evident in the cube test program on both V1.3 and V2.0.  When
the program is run I get a couple 'XRequest.137: BadWindow' error messages and
the windows don't display correctly.  I have an nvidia graphic board and use
the kmod-nvidia driver from elrepo.org.  With Fedora 16 and previous I got
kmod-nvidia drivers from rpmfusion.org but they don't have them for el6.
Another twist is that the problem only occurs when I use twinview for 2
monitors.  When twinview is off the problem goes away.

So far I haven't had problems with any programs that don't use fltk.
Gnome apps (Image viewer) and Gimp work fine.  So kmod-nvidia + twinview on el6
give the problem.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Barry Branham