>         I am using fltk-2.0 for my development.

Fltk2 is deprecated, since it is mostly unmaintained, never attained stability,
and was never properly released.

It should NOT be used for new developments. You should use fltk-1.3 for now,
until fltk3 is considered stable and can replace both fltk-1.x and fltk2.

> The program will run on
> ARM
> board with linux as OS. My choice box will contain large list . Am not
> getting scroll bar in choice box. So that itbecame too difficult to
> select
> items. Can anybody suggest me how to get scroll bar in choice box.

I don't think you are meant to get a scrollbar, the list itself is supposed to
scroll is you put your pointer at the screen edge.

However... This is an idiom that only makes sense in a conventional (e.g.
desktop) WIMP-style environment. I guess from your question that you have a
small screen with a touch interface?

In a touchscreen environment where there is no pointer until you touch the
screen, and that touch also initiates a "click", then the "magic-scrolling"
effect will not work and you will need to find Some Other Way.

This is a transition we all have to face: toolkits that were designed for a
desktop idiom do not necessarily play well in a touch environment...

Right now, I don't think there is an easy answer - maybe some other sort of
Browser would be the way to go.

Most desktop style choice and menu widgets do not make any sense in a
touchscreen system, so should be avoided!

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132