> On 10.02.2012 03:15, leowang wrote:
>
> >  From the forum I see Nikita Egorov have porting FLTK2 to the DirectFB
> > library,
>
> Which forum? I don't remember to have seen any DirectFB patches
> or announcements for FLTK 2 here, but maybe ...
>
> > and he put it to ftp://ftp.varma-el.com/bin/fltk/fltk2dfb.tar.gz,
> > but now I can get anything from the above link, does anyone has this patch?
> > Could you please share it with me? Thanks.
>
> You can find Nikita's DirectFB patch/port for FLTK 1.1.10 here:
>
> http://git.directfb.org/?p=ports/FLTK_1.x-DirectFB.git
>
> Quick browsing of git.directfb.org didn't show any other FLTK
> versions, though.
>
> And, BTW, you really shouldn't use FLTK 2 for new work, there is
> *no* support and there won't be any official support in the future.
> If you do it anyway, you're probably on your own.
>
> Albrecht

Dear Albrecht,
Thanks for your kindly advice.

But our projects have been done by using fltk2.0, if we moving to fltk1.3, I
think many work need to do, because the API is a bit different.

For fltk2.0, I think I only need to fix the issue "why new a empty window(no
any widget and picture in it, just empty and display white) will cost w*h*4
Bytes memory", in fltk1.3 has no such issue.

BTW, I heard from Ian that Only Ben still in fltk2.0's development, how can I
contact with Ben? Thanks.

Best regards,
Leo