Ian MacArthur schrieb:

> On 19 Mar 2012, at 13:34, Edzard Egberts wrote:
> What I did was just read back the data from the offscreen, repack it as RGB,
> then write it to a PNG using the stock PNG API directly.
>
> Getting the data out was done as per this howto:
>
>      http://www.fltk.org/articles.php?L468

Is this the right link - "Display Arbitrary Data as an Image"? I don't
understand, what this should tell me, because my problem is to get the
Fl_Offscreen image array and I didn't found Fl_Offscreen mentioned at all:

 >>./FL/win32.H:134:typedef HBITMAP Fl_Offscreen;
 >>./FL/x.H:95:typedef ulong Fl_Offscreen;

There is a HBITMAP and ulong, how can I use this to get the image array?
It's the part "just read back and repack". ;o)